Next Saturday, on May 13th Eliot-Hine Middle School is hosting an enrollment fair! All families are welcome to come in-person to enroll their student for School Year 2017-2018. The event is from 9 AM – 12 PM. An added bonus- you can also meet Eastern High School’s Principal Brown and see current Eastern HS students in action as they complete a community service project outdoors at this time! Come learn more about the International Baccalaureate Diploma and pathway, athletic offerings, meet staff, etc. Light refreshments will be served.
Please check out the flyer for all paperwork requirements and more details. You can call Eliot-Hine’s main office with any questions: 202- 939-5380. Then tag us in your photos from the event at @DCPSPlanning.
This past weekend Eiot-Hine hosted an event to kick off enrollment for School Year 2017-2018. Families enrolled their students while everyone planted peas and participated in a Kusama inspired painting project from a field trip students took to the Hirschhorn Museum earlier. Check out the photos from the event below and stop by Eliot-Hine to see the new artwork!
If you missed this event, below are other opportunities you can come enroll your student or learn more about Eliot-Hine in person. Please call the main office if you have any questions about enrollment: 202-939-5380.
- April 8, Saturday, 9 – 11 AM: Finishing the pollinator garden installation!
- April 12, Wednesday 5:30-8 PM: PTO meeting
- May 10, Wednesday, 5:30- 8 PM: PTO meeting
- May 13, Saturday, 9 AM – 12 PM: Enrollment Fair
- May 19, Friday, 12 – 7 PM: Parent Teacher Conference Day
- June 2, Friday, 5:30 -8 PM: International Night Expo
- June 6, Tuesday, 5 – 7 PM: Enrollment Fair
Mapping out where the peas will go
Planted peas- ready in 60 days!
Finished product now hanging on the fence!